Alcoholism is something that should never be encouraged. But nowadays we have this weird concept of being getting drunk. Let me shine some light on the people who think that drinking habits are absolutely fine and there’s no harm in it, families get destroyed. When you’re under the influence of alcohol you really can’t differentiate between right and wrong. Because it affects you that bad.
Here are some of the people who share how alcoholism affects the families!
1. Because no one wants a mother in law who stays drunk AF 24*7!
2. Yep, this is exactly the shit alcohol makes you go through. They become a completely different person when drunk.
3. You don’t have to fit in if fitting in means ruining your life and respect with alcohol. Trust me, man, it’s better this way.
4. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you cannot change the image in their mind. Because that’s how it is.
5. It is not a disease, and yes it is definitely an excuse to make people believe that there is no way you can escape it.
6. I hope and pray that your mother becomes sober as early as she can.
7. And it’ll only remain a proud moment if he stays that way.
8. This thing really hits you hard and bad.
9. Drinking on certain occasions is fine, but making it a habit without any reason is what’s wrong.
10. Seriously God!
11. He’s really addicted and I think he needs immediate help.
12. I wish he hadn’t put you through it.
13. Despite being a cool dad you’ve created distances with him.
14. Good for you pal.
15. No child so ever see such things trust me.
16. I guess that is what most of the kids do, don’t they!
17. That is really heartbreaking.
18. They never know.
19. You stay with someone over the years and rage automatically gets build up, not your fault buddy.
20. We all love our dads no matter what they are.
The post This Is How Deep & Bad Alcoholism Affects Your Families! appeared first on .